PDA

View Full Version : DreamSNES Help

Malons
January 29th, 2006, 05:01
I'm new to this whole thing so I'm really lost... I've tried a bunch of things...

I've got the DreamSNES 0.9.8

I've got that thing that the people who made it offered to install easier, I almost finish, but it says there's no CD ready or something...

I've got DiscJuggler

Finally I've got SelfBoot

I've tried numerous things and wasted 10 CD-R's...

So if someone could give me a step by step on how to burn it to a CD correctly, I'd really apperciate it ^^

(NOTE: I tried the one tutorial that you can access through the "DC's Best emulator's" or something like that... it didn't help.)

Thanks for helping a frustrated noob ^^

johnnyrydden
January 29th, 2006, 06:05
ok dude i got it simple for u... since you have dreamsnes.. put your roms where they tell u to ... then put everything into a dreamsnes folder even the program. next get boot dreams it is a pretty self explanatory program... also you will need the trial version of disc juggler... boot dreams will take the bin and make it bootable for dreamcast ... it will convert the folder of dreamsnes into a disc juggler image or nero.. i had better luck with disc juggler.. just double click on the disc juggler image of dreamsnes and there u go it starts to burn the image on a cd .. insert into your dreamcast and have fun..

Malons
January 29th, 2006, 06:38
ok dude i got it simple for u... since you have dreamsnes.. put your roms where they tell u to ... then put everything into a dreamsnes folder even the program. next get boot dreams it is a pretty self explanatory program... also you will need the trial version of disc juggler... boot dreams will take the bin and make it bootable for dreamcast ... it will convert the folder of dreamsnes into a disc juggler image or nero.. i had better luck with disc juggler.. just double click on the disc juggler image of dreamsnes and there u go it starts to burn the image on a cd .. insert into your dreamcast and have fun..

Eh... there-in lies a problem...

When I extract DreamSNES it coems in a folder, and it's already an image... without the options of putting it into the "ROM" folder... so I dunno what's happening... thanks again ^^

Ivan
January 29th, 2006, 11:21
burn a TAO mode

Malons
January 30th, 2006, 02:30
burn a TAO mode

Sorry... what is that exactly?

I feel like a total noob... sorry ><;;