PDA

View Full Version : How do I fix my FULLY BRICKED WII?!?!?!?!

Fett Fetts
January 12th, 2009, 08:59
Hey,
I am scared as hell because if I don't fix my BRICKED wii before he finds out he is going to kill me!!! I have a pal wii and i was on 3.4e then i downgraded to 3.2j and everything was fine then I downgraded to 3.0j everything was fine on the installer but then I exited, turned it off then turned it back on with the jap warning screen pressed a then nothing tried it again same thing!!!!!!!!!
PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sean.aaron
January 12th, 2009, 13:08
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

You can send it to Nintendo who will charge you £70, format the machine and replace the system board, which will result in a change to your system serial number, Wii Friend code and loss of all custom data on it.

If the machine is chipped you can find restore DVD images on the net, although if the machine won't even boot, I'd be surprised if they do you any good.

kojiro7
January 12th, 2009, 13:45
Do this trick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPIzoqVizoQ

You need a gamecube controller and a bootable game or autoboot dvd with firmware newer than 3.0 inside,Wii Music or Animal Crossing for example

Anbesol
January 19th, 2009, 00:06
Does Wii Fit or Super Smash Bros Brawl have the newer firmware? Will that work on Wii's that are totally bricked, i.e. no video signal output whatsoever?

Fett Fetts
January 20th, 2009, 08:12
It's fixed. the sys menu ran after about a minute. Then I went straight to HC and changed back to 3.2e! Thread closed!

kojiro7
January 20th, 2009, 18:50
It's fixed. the sys menu ran after about a minute. Then I went straight to HC and changed back to 3.2e! Thread closed!

Well done my friend

nonopb
December 31st, 2009, 05:31
Hi, I got the black screen problem, what can I do?

partypoo5
July 3rd, 2010, 18:26
help me how did u do it i have the same problem and my parents dont know please tell me please!

partypoo5
July 3rd, 2010, 18:27
i have the same problem help me please help me how did u fix it

streamlinehd
April 25th, 2011, 22:00
I know this thread is sort of old but thought I would link my guide for other's who uninstalled their system menus and are fully bricked. This is the only way to repair a full or low-level brick when bootmii isn't installed as boot2. Wii Infectus Guide (http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php?t=72)