PDA

View Full Version : Do or Will ISO games work on v2.01,2.50,2.60

challenger
January 30th, 2006, 18:25
WILL ISO Work on v.2.01,2.50,2.60

yaustar
January 30th, 2006, 19:31
No.

No ISO discussions permitted on these boards.

Freakshow!
January 30th, 2006, 19:39
Firstly, if you want this tried, why does someone else have to do it? Why don't you try it?
Secondly, you don't need to shout it. A perfectly reasonable sentense with correct grammar and punctuation would be acceptable.
Thirdly, do you read any rules before you post? DCEMU have put in their rules that talk of illegal activities is prohibited on these forums. Many other sites also follow the same rules.
Fourthly and finally, any information you require on Fanjita's GTA Eloader can be found on his website. This can be easily found by visiting PSP information websites, such as www.**********.******* or simply by searching via google (that's www.google.com before you ask) follow this advice from now on "Look before you leap." What I mean by this is, before asking questions try and find the answer out yourself.

EDIT: I am afraid that DCEMU have seen fit to filter certain websites, for reasons that I do not know, but if you really can't find a good information source PM me and I can tell you where to look.

Kaiser
January 30th, 2006, 20:56
EDIT: I am afraid that DCEMU have seen fit to filter certain websites, for reasons that I do not know, but if you really can't find a good information source PM me and I can tell you where to look.

The sites are filtered because they support ISO piracy. Piracy will kill the PSP. No ISO/LOADER discussion. Buy your damn games.