PDA

View Full Version : microSD Problem

plasterdat
January 17th, 2009, 17:58
Hey all, I don't know if this is the right place to post this topic but I will give it a go. My problem has to do with the 2gb microSD card I got for my r4ds. I bought it about a year ago and had no problems until now. About 3 days ago, I noticed that when I started a couple of games, the DS would just freeze up when halfway through the blue loading bar. I had about 8 games on it, and I thought that as long as I could play the rest it would be fine. Anyways I decided that the files were corrupt and decided to delete them. However when I put the sd card in my computer, the computer did not recognize that my usb was in the port. I tried it on several different comps with different adapters to no avail. I tried playing several games but I noticed that the games that worked, the save file was acting weird in that It would take me back to the previous save spot instead of the current one listed in my saved games. Perhaps the microSD card is screwed up, but I wanted to know, is there any way I can recover those files again? I have Final Fantasy tactics II in there and I was about 75% done with the game and I do not want to start a looong game like that all over again.

smouk
January 23rd, 2009, 17:25
try format your sd card it helps sometimes.