PDA

View Full Version : EZF Advance Issue!!

daver1023
January 31st, 2006, 03:36
Hi All,
I have had my EZF Advance cart for quite a while. But just recently found the new SNES emulator. So long story short, crash during transfer now the cart is unreadable! So now I need a way to flash the rom as to get rid of the corrupt data!? Can I short out the battery terminals? What's the procedure!

ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED!

emirof
February 1st, 2006, 15:41
Hi,
I think I had the same problem as you with my EZF. I coulden't write any new rom to mine nor delete the corrupted one, it just came up on the computer that I was connected to my GBA then got away after a second.I read somewhere that you should connect as usual and during the second it was connected you should be fast ang click on "Dump the selected ROM into file" and then when it had been disconnected you should remove the EZA card (without turning the power of your GBA off) and then insert it again (still power on) then the dump window will appear and you dump the rom to any folder and when its complete your ezfa will work.

I did like this and fixed it, but only use it as a last option as its no good to remove it while the power is on. Try it at your own risk. I did it and it worked, but try to fix it some other way if you can.

daver1023
February 2nd, 2006, 16:12
Hi,
I think I had the same problem as you with my EZF. I coulden't write any new rom to mine nor delete the corrupted one, it just came up on the computer that I was connected to my GBA then got away after a second.I read somewhere that you should connect as usual and during the second it was connected you should be fast ang click on "Dump the selected ROM into file" and then when it had been disconnected you should remove the EZA card (without turning the power of your GBA off) and then insert it again (still power on) then the dump window will appear and you dump the rom to any folder and when its complete your ezfa will work.

I did like this and fixed it, but only use it as a last option as its no good to remove it while the power is on. Try it at your own risk. I did it and it worked, but try to fix it some other way if you can.

The only difference is that mine doesn't seem to connect at all, not even for a moment :( I am really at a loss, both mentally and financially.

Thanks for the reply!