PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk homebrew

staticshade
January 19th, 2009, 02:51
i really feel depressed that the psp homebrew community seems to have all but died out.

it's getting harder and harder to justify to my friends why i put cfw on my psp.

the ds homebrew scene is rocking and we the psp owners with our superior hardware are left with nothing

is there any body out there still making homebrew games for the psp ?? gunntims0103 ??

what happened

dangee
January 19th, 2009, 18:33
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find a large proportion
of homebrewers busy at this very moment porting their projects
over to XCode rather than planning new PSP releases.

staticshade
January 19th, 2009, 22:24
Xcode ???? Is that the mac tool thing ??

dangee
January 19th, 2009, 23:04
Xcode ???? Is that the mac tool thing ??
Spot on. It's the (free) devkit used to produce binaries that run on
Mac hardware or emulators.

JLF65
January 22nd, 2009, 03:53
i really feel depressed that the psp homebrew community seems to have all but died out.

it's getting harder and harder to justify to my friends why i put cfw on my psp.

the ds homebrew scene is rocking and we the psp owners with our superior hardware are left with nothing

is there any body out there still making homebrew games for the psp ?? gunntims0103 ??

what happened

Nothing - you are clearly not looking for homebrew even slightly at all. I've seen new homebrew posted here nearly every other day. Doesn't sound dead to me. :rolleyes:

I've seen FAR more PSP homebrew in the last MONTH than for the DS in total! :thumbup:

staticshade
January 22nd, 2009, 20:25
u get releases but most of them seem to be mostly updates of older apps than actual games.

but u could prove me wrong by showing me some good new homebrew

JLF65
January 22nd, 2009, 23:31
but u could prove me wrong by showing me some good new homebrew

This shows your intention - anything I post will simply fail your idea of "good" or "new". You're just a DS troll trying to stir up trouble in the PSP forums. You see that all the time. Go away.
:mad:

staticshade
January 23rd, 2009, 00:29
lol!! unfortunately i'm not a ds troll, if i was a troll i would be an uber sony fanboy troll.
(i gave away my ds within a week of owning it.)

i genuinly want some good homebrew games and the scene just seems very dry and i personally don't really care to much for apps that aren't games

anyway it doesn't matter anymore i'll just wait, what comes will come

dangee
January 24th, 2009, 21:51
the PSP 3000 homebrew lockdown explains a lot.

Since the Gripshift thing , there's been a
noticeable increase of releases.

while you're waiting you could give Guitar Star a try.

Wally
January 25th, 2009, 08:01
Im going to port Mr Driller and MegaMart for TVOut soon :D

I also have a few secret projects going.