PDA

View Full Version : RAREST GAME TO BE EMULATED ON DC. Say the title and system it is for.

1stvinicius
January 31st, 2006, 16:40
I would pay the price of a ps2/GC/xbox game for an emulator capable of run the SEGA System 32 and on top of all of its games, the game Slipstream from capcom ( http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=709#34 scroll down to see the pictures of it ). What are your suggestions?

quzar
January 31st, 2006, 22:44
won't happen. not on the dreamcast at least.

1stvinicius
January 31st, 2006, 23:17
Can you go into further details about the impossibility of that emulator, quzar? Since you have experience with pc-engine hardware, here I go with another question: Do I have to have 2 sessions in a pc-engine cd game? Im here with a data track and some other audio tracks to be mounted onto the cd but i don't have a single clue about the pc-engine format... Are you planning upgrades for hucast? Thanks in advance and keep yourself in the scene!

quzar
February 2nd, 2006, 09:16
it's simply too powerful of a system to be emulated properly on the Dreamcast. The V60 is a very powerful processor. As to the PCE game i have no idea. Upgrdades for HuCast, I already have a version that plays better than what I released, but it'll probably be a while before it is released.