crossfadeking
January 31st, 2006, 17:51
i have snes9x
plynx
dgen
on my psp!!
v2.6.
why does snes9x only work??
do i need to name the folder with dgen and plynx anything different??
according to fanjita on his site they do work with the gta loader!any ideas???

thanks

x-zero
February 1st, 2006, 01:04
help how to run the emulator snes9x on the 2.6 it just keeps turning off :confused:

crossfadeking
February 1st, 2006, 10:27
keep trying it.
its a bit annoying but it will work.

x-zero
February 1st, 2006, 14:00
crossfadeking i trying it but the screen blanks off when i select the emulator.
quote fund suspicious hard pacth at 0897fc1b is that good or bad.

x-zero
February 2nd, 2006, 14:57
i got it working and i try another emulator it works find but some games are slow.

crossfadeking
February 2nd, 2006, 16:39
sorry i didnt reply earlier!!!
good that you got it working!!!
it is a bit hit and miss at the moment with the loader!! im sure things will get better now 2.6 has been cracked!!
what other emulator did you get working?

x-zero
February 3rd, 2006, 13:49
i just got the v0.02y31 uosnens9x runnig some roms run slow but the emulator has alot of adjustmet.i alos try these other emulator nes,cygne,Dgen,vba but they dont work.

crossfadeking
February 3rd, 2006, 14:18
dgen i have been trying but no sucess!!!
i know that the gameboy advance one that you are tryin loads but doesnt load the roms!
i think that will just have to wait a while but im sure there will be some new emulators working soonish!!!
i guess we will just have to be paitient!!!
shame though coz i really want to play on scummvm on my psp!!

x-zero
February 3rd, 2006, 14:25
yes paitient you are rigth but can i ask you what is scummvm.

x-zero
February 3rd, 2006, 14:44
do you know if manepsp works.

CrAzY_fLiP3
February 3rd, 2006, 21:17
completely confused.. umm i am like really noob at this lol. how exactly do u get it working?? i unzip with winrar.. then wat do i do with the unpacked files??

gadgetfrog
February 3rd, 2006, 23:11
Got Dgen to run fine but has no sound! Any ideas???

fungus
February 4th, 2006, 02:35
Okay, I finally got the loader working, I was a dumbass and didnt put anything in the game folder, only in the SAVADATA, anyway, once you get an EMU or a game or whatever you're launching to go, it will open almost perfectly each and every time after. So basically once you get it once, it will launch flawlessly over and over unless you open another EMU or whatever.

crossfadeking
February 4th, 2006, 13:48
gadgetfrog Got Dgen to run fine but has no sound! Any ideas???

where did u download from a link please!!! what version??

thanks

FireGhost
February 4th, 2006, 20:10
You can get the snes emulator running the roms at good speed if you press left on the analog during a game and turn the 'psp clock' up to 333mhz, makes nearly all the roms run at what they should.

AtariFreek
February 4th, 2006, 22:12
Snes9x_uo Works For Me At 266, DGEN Loads But When I Load Sonic It Crashes. It Says "Emulation Error Line 800457B34" Of Something Like That, And Also TCGS Car Is Supposed To Work But It Doesn't.

x-zero
February 14th, 2006, 03:39
can some one help me how to get sound effect on DGEN V.70. please!! crossfadeking buddy please!!

crossfadeking
February 14th, 2006, 09:05
it doesnt work!!!
i think there may have been a sound patch released im sure i saw it a while ago!!!
i will try and find it!!!

x-zero
February 14th, 2006, 12:51
thank you for responding to mi call. oh yah and let me know if you find the patch i will also try and look for it this will be my mission.

crossfadeking
February 14th, 2006, 15:41
so ar i have had no joy!!!
but have been thinking!! i think that some of the updated versions for other firmwares contain a second folder in them!! which is the psp% folder!!
this may be able to put this in the same folder with the dgen boot!! might allow the sound update???
worth a try!

what i need at the moment is indiana jones fate of atlantis for pc for scummvm emulator!!!
and what i also want is someone to make a serian emulator so i can play my old lesier suit larry games and spacequest games on my psp!

x-zero
February 14th, 2006, 15:50
did you ever try psp% becuse its sounds like a good theory.

x-zero
February 14th, 2006, 15:54
thank you i will try it.

crossfadeking
February 14th, 2006, 16:13
no i havent!!!
i would try it but am too wrapped up in trying to find a good copy of indiana jones and the fate of atlantis for the pc!!!
so i can play it on scummvm on the psp!!!

x-zero
February 14th, 2006, 16:28
im still going to try and find the boot and if you have a Opportunity let me know. and good luck whit your Search.

Elsid
February 14th, 2006, 17:43
Can someone give me sites where i can download Emulators and Roms for the PSP,

Many Thanks
El SiD

x-zero
February 14th, 2006, 23:58
yes i can help go to romnation.com just for the roms and the emulator are here.

x-zero
February 15th, 2006, 01:07
Thank you AtariFreek now i know and now i dont have to go crazy looking for a patch.

RabidCrocMan
February 15th, 2006, 22:54
Hi i hear u can get emulators to work on psp fireware v2.60 u got any ideas how to get my gba to work on it case mine just turns off as well whn i select the emulator can u plz help me???