PDA

View Full Version : Ahh I Am Going To Kill Sony

IndianCheese
February 1st, 2006, 03:00
I got this demo disc in the mail, you see, that has this game on it called "Pursuit Force." I was all, hey this looks awesome, but I put in the disc and it had a 2.50 update on it!!!! Since when did Sony start putting 2.50 updates on games?!?!

Jdemon
February 1st, 2006, 13:40
I thought it was common knowledge that $ony's sole purpose in creating game promotions like Pursuit Force and Silent Filter was to get more upgrades out there. Have you tried getting it to run using other methods at all?

so_cal_forever
February 3rd, 2006, 02:45
They're even more farking brilliant than that. I got MMX Maverick Hunter today, and used PSPSetX 0.2 to make it seem like I'm on 2.5 (my actual FW is 2.0). Once it goes to load data from the UMD, it freezes the PSP and forces it off. Same thing with the Daxter demo that I've been waiting for for so long.

I'm so crazy angry right now. :(

p4ch3c0
February 4th, 2006, 06:46
Those bastards.

IndianCheese
February 5th, 2006, 04:17
Well, I used PSPsetX to trick to 2.50, and it worked. That game is actually pretty sweet--I've never seen a cop jump from a police speeder onto a convoy convertible with a machine gun and blast the brains out of some fat guys and throw them off of the car. I thought I saw something like that in GTA once...