PDA

View Full Version : Pandora - Minor Re-payment / Preordering Update

wraggster
January 21st, 2009, 23:28
News from Chip

Just to put some people who don't read every post here at ease, I figured I'd stick a quick note here.

An email with full bank transfer ordering instructions will be going out soon to everybody who preordered via CC and has not re-paid yet. It's the same info (bank details, amount, etc) that exists in a couple different threads here 1 2, but this way we know everybody is getting the info. If you are not willing or able to do a bank transfer or send a check / money order, please let us know.

Those who have been refunded and cannot reorder now will still be able to purchase a Pandora later at the exact amount they were originally refunded. I do not know when we will be able to accept credit card orders, but we'll let you know as soon as it's possible.

We will be opening up preorders again soon (after everybody who intends to pay via transfer / check / MO has had a chance to do so) for first batch cancellations. We'll be sending out emails to the first 6000 or so people who signed up for the newsletter with details. If there are still more units available, we'll send out more emails. As should be obvious, we will only be able to accept bank transfer / check / MO payments for these preorders as well.

http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?act=ST&f=62&t=46265