PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! PSX WONT WORK!

nekomastermax
January 22nd, 2009, 18:53
Ok Im still fairly new at emulating stuff on my psp and so far I have a few emus and PSP games on my PSP. :)

Now the thing is, I wanna start playing PSX games but ive tried many things , from putting the PSX ISO in the ISO folder to making a eboot of the game, and even downloading a pre made Eboot. But it all ends in failure "The Game could not be started" :( :mad: :(

Whats going on, one thng I suspect is my CFW is too high ( CFW 5.00 M33) so that might be one problem.
I have tried getting plugins and stuff but they dont work for me, even the one I grabed for CFW 5.00 M33.

So whats going on? :confused: Can somebody please help me? :confused: I rlly wanna start playing PSX Games on the go (especially at lunch at skool or when Im waiting for the bus or im on the bus)

donmichaelcorleone
January 22nd, 2009, 20:14
psx eboots have to go in a folder inside the psp/game folder, i use psx2psp to convert my iso's into eboot, also check your advanced configuration in recovery menu (plain modules & execute boot.bin disabled) this worked for me

nekomastermax
January 22nd, 2009, 21:05
psx eboots have to go in a folder inside the psp/game folder, i use psx2psp to convert my iso's into eboot, also check your advanced configuration in recovery menu (plain modules & execute boot.bin disabled) this worked for me

Ok im trying that now, though for my case, something always f***'s up and prevents me from playing it.

JLF65
January 22nd, 2009, 22:23
Popstation PSX EBOOTs didn't work for me in 5.00 M33-4. The recent update to 5.00 M33-6 got them working again. So if you haven't updated, then do so. If you have updated, then you're making the EBOOTs wrong. Please read the instructions COMPLETELY before trying. Maybe go read a few of the sticky threads on making PSX EBOOTs.

nekomastermax
January 23rd, 2009, 17:22
Ok I finally go the PSX to work on My PSP, I used that PSX2PSP thing and when I boot the PSX eboot I hold the home button down to boot the loader from Flash so it work (IDK y, it just does) Now I can make RPGs on the go with the limited capabilities of RPG Maker for the PSP.

Now if only some one would make or port a rpg maker for the PSP, then that would be great cause then when I have an idea i can put it to work in the game since me and a friend make stories together :)

Ok can somebody close this thread, its kinda useless to me now :D