PDA

View Full Version : USB pc controller to PS2? uLuanchELF question

motegp
January 24th, 2009, 12:28
Guys is it possible to use a PC controller (usb) to the Ps2? an old friend told me his classmate is using a USB PC controller, i tried twin usb (plug and play) controllers and XFX Game controller it doesn't respond :( is there a way to be able to use it?

about the uLaunchELF
when we boot it on ps2 it worked but it mentions something about a launchelf.cnf file something like that is not found or missing, where can i find it? :D

thanks! :D

JLF65
January 25th, 2009, 00:45
PS2 games are written to use Playstation controllers, not USB controllers. I've seen adapters that allow you to plug a USB controller into the PS2 controller port, and that would be your only chance at using a USB controller with PS2 games.

When you set the configuration inside ULE, it creates the file. You can also create one yourself by reading the ULE documentation.

Tesseract
February 8th, 2009, 23:30
I'd love for there to be some sort of hack that would allow the USB ports to be used for 2 more player controllers instead of having to dig out my MultiTap...

Is this something that COULD be done with a special driver that remaps USB controllers to Player 3 and Player 4?