PDA

View Full Version : Change BG on Snes9x PSP?

Muzzled
January 28th, 2009, 19:22
Hi everyone,

Im relatively new to PSP emulation, but i have working N64, Nes and SNES emulators.

I just wanted to ask if it was possible to change the background for Snes9x(0.4.2) i have been searching around for a while to no avail :(

its just that it gives me this stupid background image of a anime girl in a bikini, which is kind of embarrassing when you use it on the bus or your kid brother wants to play.

now im not against scantily clad women, but CGI scantily clad women, on my psp.... i would rather just have a picture of mario or something.

any help is greatly appreciated,
thanks alot,

Muzzled

mike_jmg
January 29th, 2009, 03:41
haha, you can change it easily it comes with warious wallpapers, under "MISC" there is an option that says "Randomize BG" (BG=Background), it switches between the diferent wallpapers on a zip file inside the emu's folder, you can put your own as well just check the image size.

And yeah, having the girl in bikini was quite embarassing LOL

insane90
February 9th, 2009, 23:31
Just out of interest, did they ever fix the issue with Snes9x where it drains your PSP battery?

-.GTR95.-
February 10th, 2009, 04:32
I have some experience with that,but i cant help ya much.

mike_jmg
February 10th, 2009, 18:10
Just out of interest, did they ever fix the issue with Snes9x where it drains your PSP battery?

It's not like it drains your psp battery, just that it works with the cpu at 300 or 333Mhz and that makes the battery drain faster. (Most UMDs work with 222Mhz or so)