PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good source for obtaining DS .sav files?

BibleMan
January 29th, 2009, 00:03
I'm looking for a few websites where I can download .sav files for my TTDS. The reason is, I've downloaded the ROMS of all my DS games and put them on my TTDS. I don't want to have to play through the games again, so I'm looking to take a um,"shortcut".

If anyone could help, that'd be great!

B-man

Dragonic
January 29th, 2009, 14:49
Well, the only site I know at the moment is Codejunkies, but they don't have a big collection of saves, just a few ones. I'll maybe try to look for other sites, when I get time to do it :P

SifJar
February 14th, 2009, 19:01
you could backup the saves from your actual games, if i'm reading your question right(otherwise you're talking piracy, which isnt allowed on these forums). With a TTDS you'll need NDS WiFi Backup Tool, by a guy called Rudolph. Google it. This will allow you to run a program from your TTDS, then remove the TTDS, insert the game card, and backup the save(and optionally the ROM too) over WiFi to your computer. If you happen to have a Slot 2 device you could use NDS Slot2 Backup Tool instead, by the same guy, which would be more straight forward than having to use WiFi, but either should work just fine. Hope that helps.

jf3000
March 12th, 2009, 15:31
Looks like I came at the right time to sign up, all the latest save games:

http://gbatemp.net