PDA

View Full Version : gba bios file

kharaboudjan
January 30th, 2009, 12:52
i know its illeagal to post links. but my correct bios file is gone now and im DESPERATE! i cant play my favorite games anymore like sword of mana and those :(

please pm me what i shall google on to find the correct bios. i have tried over 10 diffrent bios. nothing worked :(

aa_rox
January 30th, 2009, 14:41
Search google for "gba bios" I found mine within seconds.

kharaboudjan
January 30th, 2009, 15:51
but plz. i have found that bios file within a second too. but it isnt the correct one. there are many games that arent bootable with that bios.

any other that know what he talks about that can help me?

DanTheManMS
January 30th, 2009, 18:27
You can find instructions on how to dump the BIOS from your own GBA at http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/GBA_BIOS

kharaboudjan
January 31st, 2009, 16:10
thanx dan. but it feels like a weeks job to make that out. perhaps there is no other way for me to fix this. it seems that there is really difficult to find the correct BIOS.

stupid me that lost my correct BIOS :(

aa_rox
February 1st, 2009, 14:07
but plz. i have found that bios file within a second too. but it isnt the correct one. there are many games that arent bootable with that bios.

any other that know what he talks about that can help me?

Well your one to talk.

Saracchini
February 1st, 2009, 16:11
The bios that i´m using have 81977335 as CRC32. Cheking if it your file have this CRC is a good manner to ensure that it is the correct one.

Where you can found... well... it is against Dcemu rules inform you that. You will need dump yours (assuming that you have one !) or asking Google, it is possible but not easy.

gunntims0103
February 1st, 2009, 17:58
Obtain the dump via your own legally owned GBA

*Topic locked*