PDA

View Full Version : All of those purchasing Megaman X Maverick Hunter

Sp4de
February 3rd, 2006, 04:00
It's a 2.5 game, and you cannot get around it. I updated from 1.5 just for my Megy Megyman

Just a heads up.

shadowprophet
February 3rd, 2006, 11:06
Sonys never gonna stop are they.

Well at least some good strides have been made in the exploitation feild.
Maybe some day there will be a ultra mega super exploit that fixes the problem for good:o

I updated to 2.0 for socom and the web browser,
But comercial gameing was and mostly still is a joke for the psp.
Before I give up my snes, And more recently duke nukem.
There gonna have to come up with somthing that really makes it worth it for me.

*Note to sony, Try flash, streaming audo and video support for the browser,more online features, possibley even an instant messanger service for us online psp folk, Then we'll talk:cool:.

Cap'n 1time
February 3rd, 2006, 14:38
SHADOWPROPHET! YOUR AVATAR LOOKS LIKE YOU PULLED A MICHEL JACKSON! er.. good to see you as always :)

anyway this is a big shame... I imagine it will be the same with the other upcoming megaman game too.

shadowprophet
February 3rd, 2006, 15:54
Youre alive !!!

Where the hell have you been!!!:p
I havnt seen you around in forever!!!
I dont know weather to say welcome back!!
Or why have you forsaken us for so long!!!
:D :D :D :D :p :p :D :D :D :D

And yeah I messed up my avatar pretty bad.
I wanted it to match the color of the board theme.
So I photoshoped it and set the hue all screwy.
I figured I would just throw it back on before it came out looking even worse then michale jackson, If thats even possible :o

Ps, why are you never ever on efnet #decmu Ive been hitting them up pretty often, There not big talkers there:p

so_cal_forever
February 6th, 2006, 22:49
If anyone has this game and 2.0 FW, please try using PSPSetX .2 to fool your PSP into thinking it's 2.5 and see if you can run it. It SHOULD hang at the "accessing" screen. TIA.

urherenow
February 7th, 2006, 03:16
and what good will that do anybody if it hangs?

F9zDark
February 21st, 2006, 19:26
Changing the firmware version number in flash doesn't help with all games. For instance, I remember reading about GTA's movies being in a new format that the 2.00 PSP can handle. If the game requires features on the future firmware, just changing the number wont make it work totally.

Imagine playing Metal Gear Solid 3 without the cutscenes. The game would suck ass. I can imagine that would be the same for many games that had hours of cutscenes and background story, that was cut short because the firmware can't load those types of files.