PDA

View Full Version : Ver. Changer For the 2.00!

YourStillWithMe
February 3rd, 2006, 20:34
Alright everyone. We have the best possible version changer for the 1.50 for a while. . . (the fake 7.50 shoudl alst me a year or 2!) but I think we need a nice version changer for the 2.00 psp. The best that is out now is the pspset which protects us from 2.01, and 2.50 updates. (not even 2.60) So I think that for the users that don't want to upgrade past 2.00 need a nice version changer (hence-me!) I use my 1.50 (disguised 7.50) the most because i hardly play the UMD games anymore and the only reason i use my 2.00 is to watch the pink floyd-behind the darkside of the moon music UMDor to play GTA and thats it but i'd like the comfort of knowing i wouldnt have to worry about updating past 2.00 for a while so i can actually make both versions 1.50 is i wanted to and than sell one (which im doing soon. . )

If the new Nintendo 64 emulator (Nincest) comes out and works well I'm def never upgrading and i'll just sell my 2.00 and enjoy my 1.50 forever. Don't post saying whether you think Pspmonkey will get it to work because I dont care and I dont prefer on flaming his efforts.

xuphorz
February 3rd, 2006, 21:50
2.00 can downgrade

if you mean a wab version changer for 2.00, then that'd be awesome

YourStillWithMe
February 4th, 2006, 02:07
Hey-havnet seen you on these forums in a bit! Whats up xuphorz? You were one of the original people here when the scene began. Yes, that is what i meant. Theres one for 2.00 a pspset only for 2.00 but it only protects us 2.00 users from 2.50 and below. . . we need an updated 2.00 ver changer!

so_cal_forever
February 4th, 2006, 04:35
Agreed. Something craftier needs to get made. MMX and the Daxter demo failed despite PSPSetX making them think 2.5 was the FW. I really, really, REALLY, dont want to have to upgrade.

xuphorz
February 5th, 2006, 00:00
Hey-havnet seen you on these forums in a bit! Whats up xuphorz? You were one of the original people here when the scene began. Yes, that is what i meant. Theres one for 2.00 a pspset only for 2.00 but it only protects us 2.00 users from 2.50 and below. . . we need an updated 2.00 ver changer!

ya, i been on other sites alot lately (can't list them here for certain reasons), but i still come here occasionally
oh, anyone reading this, check out my signature, i need opinions on the idea of grandia ii sequel

but to your point, yes there needs to be one, but it's probly just not possible to make :(

keys
February 20th, 2006, 22:33
[QUOTE=YourStillWithMe]Alright everyone. We have the best possible version changer for the 1.50 for a while. . . (the fake 7.50 shoudl alst me a year or 2!) QUOTE]

Could you please let me know what version changer you are using that works with the newer games.
I have a 1.5 firm PSP and i can't play games like Midway, Pursuit Force demo, Pinball.
I am also worried about the newer games coming out like Bust a Move, Capcom Puzzle Coll., Capcom Classics, etc.
I use my emulators just as much as the PSP games. I just don't know how I am going to stay at 1.5.
I searched this site and through search engines and ask questions. Either nobody responds or are cryptic or smart with their answers.
If you could help me I would appreciate it.
Thanks