PDA

View Full Version : Pspgba 1.1 roms with white screens?

malman1080
February 6th, 2006, 02:57
I've been using my 2.00 psp for emuation for quite awhile now, Mainly snes and gameboy color. Recently I wanted to try gba, I downgraded my psp to 1.5, and installed all my emulators again, and installed pspgba 1.1 along with a few roms. The problem is, whenever I run a rom, it only shows a white screen, no sound is coming through, and sometimes my psp turns off. I know how to look at the settings and change them around, but no matter what I've tried it doesnt seem to work. Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or point me in the direction to a better emulator? Thanks in advance.

kurst3030
February 6th, 2006, 18:15
try not to use or go over a 16mb rom file..and try putting in the roms only one at a time. you seem like you know what your doing when it comes to getting other things to work on your psp, so i wont help with that. anyway, try renaming the rom to "rom.gba". well i mean, you dont have to add the extension ".gba" if it's already there, but i think you get it. i dont recommened using it though, it's slow and has no sound, and bad compatibility...

malman1080
February 8th, 2006, 03:43
Thanks I'll try that out.

Kaiser
February 8th, 2006, 23:37
Try miemt11's new GBA emulator its much faster. Most games are playable (still no sound though).