PDA

View Full Version : DCastle News

DCEmu_Newsposter
May 30th, 2004, 10:29
Heinrich Tillack has updated his site with some great new screenshots of his game for the Dreamcast, he has now fixed a cygwin bug and its looking very impressive, head now to his site Here (http://a128.ch9.de/) and check those dreamy screenshots out.[br][br]Trust me you will want to :)

Vorrtexx
May 30th, 2004, 11:26
This looks really cool.
I downloaded the preview demo a couple of days ago but haven't gotten around to burning it yet.

wraggster
May 30th, 2004, 12:00
Yeah Heinrichs game looks close to commercial quality

Maximo2703
May 30th, 2004, 17:47
yeah it does i gotta wait till i get cdrs in a few days to burn it the thing is though i would of liked it better if he would of kept vince...dr.freak looks so akward to me....dont he kind of look like the professor in nightmare before christmas

Vorrtexx
May 30th, 2004, 18:00
yeah it does i gotta wait till i get cdrs in a few days to burn it the thing is though i would of liked it better if he would of kept vince...dr.freak looks so akward to me....dont he kind of look like the professor in nightmare before christmas

hehe, he does actually...loved that movie though.

I think Vince may of gone because I remember Kamjin saying once that he thought one of them was a Disney character? and that there may of be copyright issues if it was used.

Maximo2703
May 30th, 2004, 20:52
i never remember seeing that little guy in a disney movie but okay i wont argue that. but i wish he would of used some sort of robot instead... but hey its his game it looks good either way

Kamjin
May 30th, 2004, 21:31
I've got a Vincent action figure sitting on my monitor
the character was from "The Black Hole"..
If you've never seen it.. outdated by today's
standards but I rank the movie up there with Tron..

Personally I liked Vincent in the game..
but it's best he removed it.. Disney is one of those
"Psycho" companies that go above and beyong to
harrass, sue, intimidate..

Maximo2703
June 2nd, 2004, 08:34
is anyone having a problem burning the game? ive been tryin an this is what happens im used Alochol 120% and when i go to burn the image it goes up to 99 % really quick then it will go to 100 then up and up and up to like 516.3%!! then itll stay on that for about 30 seconds then it'll come up with a bunch of errors. its really ticking me off cause i want to play this game.

if so one could make a working sbi file of the game id be happy.

Darksaviour69
July 15th, 2004, 17:43
i forgot that a demo was released, only realised after reading the monthly round ups (ta Wraggster). wow this game is cool, best graphics i have seen in a homebrew game for the DC,(but then it seems that with every new release i say that, the standards are getting higher).

great release Heinrich. btw i tryed to complete the demo many time but kept dieing (only one life! ), then only my last go, i complete the level in 14 seconds (just get the lazer power up and did a running dive shooting at smiley!

a128
September 1st, 2004, 06:37
>great release Heinrich. btw i tryed to complete the demo many time but kept >dieing (only one life! ), then only my last go, i complete the level in 14 seconds >(just get the lazer power up and did a running dive shooting at smiley!

this strategy will not work in higher levels....becuase there will be some alien chracters and Smily turns faster toward Dr.Freak....

Darksaviour69
September 1st, 2004, 09:56
bring it on *;) ;D

btw i updated u to a coder, u can use the coders forum now

wraggster
September 1st, 2004, 13:16
Thanks for visiting heinrich :)