PDA

View Full Version : gpSP-mod-20090210 - GBA Emulator for PSP

wraggster
February 12th, 2009, 21:12
This is a mod of the GBA Emulator originally from exophase:

And 'the past few months since the release of gpSP-mod, modified by an unknown Japanese coder of gpSP, the excellent Game Boy Advance emulator for PSP was originally developed by Exophase.
The only novelty is understood that a specific EBOOT for IrShell, unfortunately due to the usual Japanese readme, you can not tell whether there was an increase in speed of emulation or improvements in compatibility with games.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

skipboris
February 12th, 2009, 22:08
does this support fire emblem yet without crashes?

jarshale
February 13th, 2009, 02:01
its cool that someones still updating this. too many emulators are being left just a bit away from being complete. I kinda wish i could read japanese though.

Orson Buggy
February 13th, 2009, 21:46
From what I can tell. This seems to be more compatible. Ms. Pac Man MM would not work before and, now it works great! And, every game I've tried so far works fine as well.

rasunin
February 14th, 2009, 05:32
Hi.

i have a question

i would like to know if its possible to load PSPWXP first and then run VisualBoyAdvance or No$gba (for NDS games) to play GBA/NDS on PSP 3000.

can it be done? becos so far, i have research deeply into Youtube and Google and it seems no one have done it so far.

its like launching the emulator from Windows, without using GPSP.

asakurawhyte
February 14th, 2009, 06:29
There's still a problem with the Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories game.

B2K24
February 14th, 2009, 08:22
There's still a problem with the Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories game.

hell yes just noticed that. Had the volume maxed also using earbuds
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:mad:

beelzebub06660
February 14th, 2009, 21:10
Hi.

i have a question

i would like to know if its possible to load PSPWXP first and then run VisualBoyAdvance or No$gba (for NDS games) to play GBA/NDS on PSP 3000.

can it be done? becos so far, i have research deeply into Youtube and Google and it seems no one have done it so far.

its like launching the emulator from Windows, without using GPSP.

PSPWXP, is just a flash portal, not an actual Operating System... :p

israelg
February 15th, 2009, 10:20
What about the performance ? ,

is it better ?

cephalenia
February 15th, 2009, 21:23
thx, all igotta do is dl ROMS