PDA

View Full Version : Psp Mod question

Scudreloaded
February 13th, 2009, 02:38
:confused:
Hey guys. I know this may sound out there or confusing but please try and get me.

What if someone took the old (phat) psp casing and took its internal stuff out and stuck all the internal stuff of a psp slim into it.
Now u may get mad and say then whats the point.

Well it would possible grand alot of extra room inside. I'm hoping enough to keep the UMD door/drive, but have an internal photofast card adapter. As well as possible a internal camera. now i know that may be a bit much. but there'd be alot more room and you could keep some of the plugins from the slim and such so u still get TV output and such. i dunno.

So post your ideas and reasoning why this would work or not. If i can ever find a job again i'd like to attempt this.

mike_jmg
February 16th, 2009, 03:59
There is a Photofast adapter that goes inside the memory stick slot, Photofast CR-5400

To make it work you would need a ton of knowledge, a ton of skills and in the end it wouldn't look pretty

Supose you have all those, you'll need to solve the problem of removing the internal frame the phat has which is the thing that takes most of the extra space and supports the UMD door

Make some sort of setup for the IR port of the phat or remove it, but what would be the point of doing all this if you can't have all the phat's features.

Find the job, don't attempt doing this