PDA

View Full Version : New Toxic Waste Screenies

DCEmu_Newsposter
August 18th, 2004, 10:11
The Screamcast site was updated with new screenshots of their game Toxic Waste, check them out Here (http://www.screamcast.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=9&Itemid=26) [br][br]Nice work ;)

Maximo2703
August 19th, 2004, 20:32
hmm loooks a little more like a cross between gaunlet and zelda rather than just gaunlet

WHurricane16
August 19th, 2004, 20:57
This is something to keep an eye on ;)

Hola
August 19th, 2004, 21:07
Looks pretty spiffy to bad the graphics arent steller but that game play looks like its gonna fun as hell to play.

Maximo2703
August 20th, 2004, 22:21
i think the graphics are some of the best i seen on the dc homebrew scene. considering there has been far worse graphical games to come thru the scene. i think the graphics look very late nes or snes nothing wrong with that

Christuserloeser
August 20th, 2004, 22:45
more like SNES/SAT or late 80s / early 90s arcade

Great work :)

If I understand it correctly it's unfinished so there still could be some improvements to keep an eye on but it looks like it'll be fun right now 8)

impetus
August 23rd, 2004, 17:13
yep, it's inspired by both Gauntlet and Zelda in style.

Hola
August 23rd, 2004, 17:27
Yes I give it much more credit than being Nes quality. But I think its not nearly vibrant enough to be consider snes good. Sure it has better color depth but its jut not bright and colorfull. I'll wait to see it in action.

WHurricane16
August 23rd, 2004, 18:43
Yes I give it much more credit than being Nes quality. But I think its not nearly vibrant enough to be consider snes good. Sure it has better color depth but its jut not bright and colorfull. I'll wait to see it in action.

See, this is the second day in a row the Scene definitely dissappoints. *I thought it was because I had a couple of beers in me but I guess I was wrong.

Wtf has "not being of NES or SNES quality" or "the graphics aren't stellar" have to do with anything?

This is the customary juncture in which you praise, not hate. Haters.

I'm getting sick of this. *I don't know why I've become so bitter about some things, but I'm definitely getting sick of it.

Sorry *for the grumpiness in advance (I'm not really sorry at the moment).

Hola
August 23rd, 2004, 18:48
Yes, I guess me saying even tho the graphics arent steller and that I still wanna see it in action meaning that I care more about the gameplay ment nothing.

WHurricane16
August 23rd, 2004, 19:52
http://s101533388.onlinehome.us/absolutchronic.jpg

This thread have been deemed 'Abolutley Chronic' by the Will Sams Institute.

souLLy
August 24th, 2004, 01:49
I was thinking the amount of enemies i saw in one of the screenies reminded me of gauntlet, :) I think the graphics suit the game- how else would gauntlet look (any mention of gauntlet legends and i'll kill you all). as long as the gameplay is speedy and fun it'll be great stuff.

quzar
August 24th, 2004, 15:29
what is screamcast ?

MetaFox
August 25th, 2004, 12:10
what is screamcast ?
http://www.cyberdogcastle.com/screamcast.gif

impetus
August 25th, 2004, 22:10
what is screamcast ?

I don't know, but the name sounds funk-ay.