PDA

View Full Version : PSPAUE 0.41 Problem

lyrical.licker
February 8th, 2006, 01:24
Can some one PLEEEEESE help i really want to get this Amiga emulator to work but have so far failed.I have a 1.5 PSP.I believe I have followed the instructions that go with the emultor .I have put the PSPAUE and PSPAUE% into the PSPGAME folder.

I placed the amiga 1.3 kickstart rom into the PSPAUE folder along with the disk folder .
On starting the PSP and going into the memory stick I get to the PSPAUE start up screen but when I try to load the screen goes black and 4 small squares appear to the bottom right with one brown square ,all the green squares have 00 in them.The screen then goes back to the psp start screen .

I have tried several different kickstart1.3 roms.I also noticed from the winrar zip there is a spare EBOOT PBP even though both PSPAUE folders have their own, has this anything to do with it

10shu
February 8th, 2006, 03:11
did u rename the kickstart file? should be kick.rom
it should work with any kickstart but 1.3 work best.

lyrical.licker
February 8th, 2006, 21:40
Thanx for that got it working.I had renamed the kick rom in capitals instead of lower case.Emulator looking good at mo although some sound and speed issues,can only get better though.

nexus68
February 18th, 2006, 01:31
Thanx for that got it working.I had renamed the kick rom in capitals instead of lower case.Emulator looking good at mo although some sound and speed issues,can only get better though.

Yea cool emu, but forums are down since several months, and no update since october. :(