PDA

View Full Version : i REALLY want to play ff7 on my psp slim... please help if you can

contractmadness
February 18th, 2009, 17:47
Hey guys, im new to this site. I was wondering if anyone knew how i could play my Final Fantasy 7 game for my Ps1 on my psp. I own the discs. i converted the files to Eboot. I have the files on my psp! but the damn copyright protection things is there, and wont let me play!!! I own a NEW 2001 (2000)psp piano black slim with a serial number starting with HU23, a barcode number starting with AB0231872, and it came with official firmware 4.03. unfortunately, i upgraded to official firmware 5.03. I have tried to mod it with a magic memory stick and a pandora battery, but unfortunately i believe i have a TA088v3 or a TA090v3 motherboard because the moding and hacking didnt work. my psp is considered unhackable at the moment, and probobly will be unhackable for a long long time. so custom firmware is out of the question... and i also do not own a ps3- so remote play is out too... i know im probobly screwed, but i figured i would ask you guys and see if i have any hope. thanks for reading at least.

SifJar
February 18th, 2009, 20:00
serial starting with HU2 means its probaly a ta088v3 which fits ur problem. Without CFW you wont be able to do it, so you'll need to wait for them to discover a new kernel mode exploit so they can release the GripShift HEN to allow you to install CFW. Sorry :(

contractmadness
February 18th, 2009, 21:31
yea... figures. thanks for your response, i cant wait until those genius guys find a new kernal mode exploit, because i heard about the gripshift trick and that seems pretty cool... and sneaky^_^ , i wish i didnt upgrade!!!!