PDA

View Full Version : UMD-Door dont closes right!

RainHawk
February 8th, 2006, 16:55
Hey guys,
iīve got a little problem, and iīm sure, iīm not the only one. My friendīs gotta PSP too, and haves the same problem. The UMD-Door, where you put in the UMDs (who thought? :P) dont closes right at the right side when you look at the back of the PSP. Itīs a little bit outstanding and disturbs when i donīt use the shoulderbuttons. Is there a way to fix it?

Skye
February 8th, 2006, 22:18
If you're looking at the back it's the right hand side? Mine does the same thing, not to far but it sure is annoying. =/

RainHawk
February 8th, 2006, 22:38
Yep, the hook for the door is on the right side, and it doesnīt close at the left. Or crossed :D
Is that something I can do? :F

Kaiser
February 9th, 2006, 00:41
Nope all PSP's are like that except the newest ones. My friends v2.5 has a perfectly closed slot. But anything that came with a previous firmware has that problem (including my 1.5).

RainHawk
February 9th, 2006, 14:26
Iīve got a 2.5 too o_O

Is there a way to fix it?

Covert-ops
February 9th, 2006, 23:34
Nope all PSP's are like that except the newest ones. My friends v2.5 has a perfectly closed slot. But anything that came with a previous firmware has that problem (including my 1.5).

taht sure is gay... all the new psp buyers get new stuff

Kaiser
February 10th, 2006, 01:15
Iīve got a 2.5 too o_O

Thats odd. It came as 2.5? Should be able to close tray completely. Maybe it was factory 2.6 I was thinking. All I know is the newer ones have that fixed.

taht sure is gay... all the new psp buyers get new stuff
Well would you rather have a closing tray or homebrew?

Forever~Zero
February 11th, 2006, 06:47
Mine too. Mine is on 1.52 when i got it.

Covert-ops
February 11th, 2006, 08:55
Thats odd. It came as 2.5? Should be able to close tray completely. Maybe it was factory 2.6 I was thinking. All I know is the newer ones have that fixed.

Well would you rather have a closing tray or homebrew?
homebrew lol but can u fix it ?? or send bak to sony and have them fix it for u

RainHawk
February 11th, 2006, 13:43
Good idea, maybe Iīll try this. How much time they need to send the PSP back / to send a new one? Someone knows?

Kaiser
February 12th, 2006, 00:16
homebrew lol but can u fix it ?? or send bak to sony and have them fix it for u
I wouldn't recommend sending it back to Sony. Chances are they'd upgrade the firmware.

RainHawk
February 12th, 2006, 00:39
Itīs allready 2.5 so Iīve dont gotta really something do lose, do I?

Kaiser
February 12th, 2006, 01:52
Itīs allready 2.5 so Iīve dont gotta really something do lose, do I?

Its up to you. Just remember the higher the firmware the less homebrew you can play.