PDA

View Full Version : HELP my GBA to PSP thingy dont work

wedgie208
February 22nd, 2009, 16:25
Hi ,
sorry bout this cus u guys probs get asked this 24/7 but i can't get GBA to work on my PSP!!!
i've been on a thosand different websites looking for answers, followed 2 sets of instructions and downloaded different GBA BIOS , GBA ROMS and emu's but when i click on the icon on my psp it still says "the game could not be started. The data is corrupt". PLZ HELP... my psp is the latest version (5.02) if that helps.
I want 2 be able to play a pokemon game on my psp (prefably diamond or pearl if this can be done with DS games and prefable 1 with ADHOC so i can play with my friends).
If u reply plz can u be specific and give me links tooo as this would really help!
Thanks a bunch!!!! WEDGIE208

Wally
February 22nd, 2009, 22:40
Tried reading the instructions?

Harakiristk
February 23rd, 2009, 15:37
A couple of things here..

If you actually did read over a thousand websites and follow all the instructions, you would know (and I'm making an assumption here, since you can't even provide viable info) that you're using an OFFICIAL firmware. That means no homebrew. Also, openly admitting that you're pirating isn't looked highly upon here either.. food for thought.

You mention wanting to play a DS game, yet a simple two second google search for "DS PSP emulator" will tell you that DS emulation on a psp isn't gonna happen anytime soon. Take Wally's advice and continue reading. If you ARE using official firmware, and your motherboard is supported (not a TA-082 model) grab a pandora battery and make a magic memory stick. People's signatures on here have links on how to do that... look around.

wedgie208
March 8th, 2009, 21:23
hey thanks 4 replying and soz 4 l8 reply as i had no internet 4 2 weeks.... so do i need this "pandora battery" 4 this to work??

wedgie208
March 8th, 2009, 21:27
also i'm a bit of a dumbass and would REALLY appriciate it if someone could give me some specific instructions with the nessesary hyper links and downloads on to get 1 GBA game on ma PSP..... THANKS again!!!

ojdon
March 8th, 2009, 21:38
Everything you need to know can be found here. (www.google.com)

kelly0008
May 29th, 2009, 15:39
need to have cfw??
5.02 Gen-a or Ofw??
if not better hack it