PDA

View Full Version : Need help with gta eloader plz

Nova700
February 10th, 2006, 02:04
ok so i dled the newest one to fit my psp version (2.6) and when i extract the files to the root folder on my memory stick, and then try to load the eloader, but it is not an option to choose eloader. what do i need to do?

Sumo X
February 10th, 2006, 02:42
Assuming you put everything in it's proper spot, you have to boot up GTA and go load it from the load game menu.

Nova700
February 10th, 2006, 03:34
well where exactly is it supposed to go...i dont get to the option to choose eloader

Nova700
February 10th, 2006, 16:48
ok got everything where it needs to be, eloader comes up and when i choose an emulator to run it works sometimes and other times it doesnt, any ideas on how to fix that? also i got dgen to work, but i could not get any roms to show up on the menu if anyone knows where i need to put those plz let me know. thanks in advance

roberto
February 10th, 2006, 17:05
ok got everything where it needs to be, eloader comes up and when i choose an emulator to run it works sometimes and other times it doesnt, any ideas on how to fix that? also i got dgen to work, but i could not get any roms to show up on the menu if anyone knows where i need to put those plz let me know. thanks in advance
Well with the snes emulators i only know of something called uo_snes9x that worked.
I have got killer instinct, street fighter 2, and crono trigger to work.
My I also reccomend ITA(In-The-Air) it a very fantastic game in my oppinion.

There is the link to ita.
http://dl.qj.net/In-The-Air-Build-2060115-Gaming-Consoles-PSP-Homebrew-Games/pg/12/fid/785/catid/195

Nova700
February 10th, 2006, 21:28
yea i got that one working....every game i have tried has worked so far, i still cant get the dgen version .7 to work. i went to http://www.fanjita.org/content/gta_working.html#table and saw that u could use it. i can get the program to run, but i dont see any roms anyone have any ideas on how to get it to work.

D0N
February 23rd, 2006, 17:18
to get the ROMs 2 wrk u have 2 take the ROMs out of any folder and jus put the file inside the dgen folder. hope that helps ;)