PDA

View Full Version : I wish for homebrew DC Torrents

Cap'n 1time
August 10th, 2004, 19:00
I was just thinking, I have so many damn drink coasters now from all these sbi's and screwed up cd's wouldnt it be kind of nice to have torrents for homebrew DC stuff? I mean we could have beats of rage modded cd's and emulators packed with pd roms and all kinds of custom stuff by differant people. We could even pack images of jewl cases and cd art in it. No hassle either, just download and burn.

curt_grymala
August 11th, 2004, 08:29
I was just thinking, I have so many damn drink coasters now from all these sbi's and screwed up cd's wouldnt it be kind of nice to have torrents for homebrew DC stuff? I mean we could have beats of rage modded cd's and emulators packed with pd roms and all kinds of custom stuff by differant people. We could even pack images of jewl cases and cd art in it. No hassle either, just download and burn.

Have you seen DCEvolution (http://dcevolution.netfirms.com/)? That's exactly what they do (except that they're not torrents).

Christuserloeser
August 11th, 2004, 09:39
...and more to come! ;D

Chris

souLLy
August 11th, 2004, 09:53
The problem with doing so is we would need to get in contact with each author individually to get thier permission to do so. Most would be fine with it but there would of course be exceptions- sbi files aren't that difficult to use really if you follow the tutorial and at least you can choose what YOU want on the disk as it is now.