PDA

View Full Version : Screamcast Site Officially Launched!

DCEmu_Newsposter
August 2nd, 2004, 12:09
The Screamcast site has officially opened, heres the news from them:[br][br] The wait is over - Screamcast breaks silence! The site officially goes public with new info on our current projects! Check out the forums and let us know what you think of the site design in the poll! [br][br]and also this:[br][br] Screamcast finally gives the first look at the projects we've been working on. Tentatively titled TOXIC WASTE and WURLY WURM, these two new titles are being developed with intentions of entering them in the Dan Loosen's development contest, the winners of which will be published in a unique compilation disc (provided we can complete them in time). Click on the game icons (left side of screen) for more details. You can discuss this news in our forum topic HERE. [br][br]Check out the site Here (http://www.screamcast.net/)

quzar
August 3rd, 2004, 12:33
I hear Wurly Wurm is gonna be fun :P

MetaFox
August 3rd, 2004, 12:45
I hear Wurly Wurm is gonna be fun :PI've heard similar things. 8)

And I've also heard alot of good things about an as-of-yet-unannounced-yet-announced-elsewhere Screamcast project as well. ;D

wraggster
August 3rd, 2004, 12:48
whats that then :)

MetaFox
August 3rd, 2004, 13:53
whats that then :)We're a well oiled machine, and we like to keep things from being announced before they are ready for prime time. ;)

impetus
August 10th, 2004, 21:32
who is Screamcast? ???

MetaFox
August 11th, 2004, 01:07
who is Screamcast? ???
I don't know, but the name sounds funk-ay. :-*

quzar
August 11th, 2004, 04:31
who is Screamcast? *???

haha, you joined just for the devvers forum! that's funny =P