PDA

View Full Version : ScummVM 0.6.1 Released

DCEmu_Newsposter
July 27th, 2004, 16:33
The Awesome ScummVM Team (http://www.scummvm.com/) have released a new version of their Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion Interpreter, the Dreamcast release features the following new news:[br][br] ScummVM 0.6.1 is out, and can now be grabbed from our download page![br]Among the usual changes, ScummVM should now run natively on 64-bit machines -- something we actually forgot to mention in the NEWS file. [br][br]And you know what they say: "To save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs." So we made a mother-load of fixes in this release. Some of the wonderful things you will no LONGER see in ScummVM include: [br][br]Glitches using an Ogg Vorbis talkie file in some games [br]Crashes on 64-bit machines [br]Crashes when saving to an invalid directory in Broken Sword 1 [br]Lots of sound glitches in Curse of Monkey Island, Full Throttle and The Dig [br]Crashes in some international versions of Simon the Sorcerer [br]... and lots of other annoying bugs! [br][br]So don't delay, download today. Downloads are not yet available for all supported ports, such as non-ARM PocketPCs and the HandheldPC binaries. These should become available within the next week. [br][br]Because sourcefourge is rather slow ive mirrored the plain files at This ScummVM Mirror Page (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/scummvm.shtml) [br][br]I do have a request, if anyone could make a Nero 5/6 Image or both that would speed up things on the ScummVM site :)[br][br]Let me know in either DCEmu UK or DCemulation forums.

DCDayDreamer
July 28th, 2004, 05:43
;DYes! - maybe now DCEvo can release FOTAQ fully playable.

smiles
July 28th, 2004, 09:04
Has anybody tried this. The virtual keyboard that was present in the daily builds seems to be missing from this release. ACK!

diego777
July 28th, 2004, 13:02
Help please!
I have a dreamcast an i live in argentina.
I wish change text lenguage to spanish but in dreamcast i cant see a lenguage select box!
Please help.
Thanks a lot

DCDayDreamer
July 28th, 2004, 14:12
I haven't tried it yet but it sounds like it's more stable, maybe tomorrow I'll get a chance 8).

DCDayDreamer
July 28th, 2004, 15:31
Damn it - FOTAQ resets after leaving the hotel as in V0.6.0, oh well! maybe next time :'(.