PDA

View Full Version : Usb charger and no spare battery

ish420ism
March 12th, 2009, 18:19
I have a phat PSP. I do not have the original psp ac charger and have bought a usb charger to save a little money. I recently converted my only phat battery into a pandora battery. I now want to return my battery to normal but I think the USB charger is not strong enough to keep my psp on without the battery to change my battery to normal use. What can I do?

b_simpson1999
March 12th, 2009, 20:10
if ya have a usb charger you should be able to power the psp with that and then afterwards put ur battery in then use wotever to get it back to normal but when i did mine i used PSP Pandora Delux so when i just put it in it just loads like normal and if i want to use it press a certain button for the action i want to take when i put it in, hope this helps

ish420ism
March 12th, 2009, 21:24
Thanks for the reply. My usb charger is plugged into my PC. it does not have the needed power to turn on my PSP. I will ask a friend to lend me his usb wall plug. Hopefully that will have the power needed to power up my psp and change my battery back.
(fingers crossed):)

b_simpson1999
March 12th, 2009, 22:50
thats strange a usb charger cable for the psp should power it up cos mine does but then my usb cable came with my psp

ish420ism
March 13th, 2009, 03:02
I got a PSP phat. I use a usb charger and charge through the original ac port, not the mini usb port. But all is good, my friend's wall plug worked with a little tinkering. I finally got my battery back to normal. Time for some games. Thanx dude.

b_simpson1999
March 16th, 2009, 00:41
i got a phat psp as well but am glad you got it working again