PDA

View Full Version : Usa Psp 2.0 To 1.0.

GEM69
February 14th, 2006, 22:17
Hi I Am A Newbie And Have Usa 2.0 And Just Downgraded To 1.0. I Did Not Think This Is Possible On Us Version But I Have Just Done It. I Got The Black Screen With White Letters But Only A Few On The Left Hand Side Of The Screen In The Middle Not Across The Top. When I Updated To 2.0 The Psp Got To 99% Then Got The Failed Message And To Contact Sony. However When I Powered Up Again And Checked The Version It Was 2.0 And The Umds Worked Fine. I Have Done This About 5 Times Now And It Works Every Time. Is This Normal And Right And Will I Be Able To Play The Gba And Snes Roms Etc Or Are These Only For 1.5. Any Comments Will Be A Great Help.

Aruzo
February 14th, 2006, 22:25
WTF? can you rephase that...i dont understand last part you have to downgrade all the time?

GEM69
February 14th, 2006, 22:37
Wtf I Don't Understand Either At The Moment I Have To Downgrade Every Time Because I Have No Umd Emulator. I Cannot Believe I Have 1.0 I Am Still In Shock Can I Upgrade To 1.5 To Play All The Gba And Snes Games Or Will 1.0 Do This. I Know S**t About Psp I am Doing This For My Son I Do Not Even Have A Decent Memory Card Yet. I Have Just Been Messing Around On The Web. I Only Signed Up To This One Tonight To Try And Get Some Answers.

Kaiser
February 15th, 2006, 01:06
You didnt downgrade to 1.0

You just forgot to update to 1.5 after the overflow file tricks your PSP into 1.0. Next time search around for these things.