PDA

View Full Version : Wii Disc Channel Update NECESSARY!

krazedkat1
March 13th, 2009, 19:30
Every time after using a Gamecube Backup I have to do a disc channel update. It hasn't screwed anything up the two times I've done it. I'm guessing its because I have to patch the MIOS before playing the gamecube backup and then it needs to unpatch it :|.... Please tell me if my assumption is right :D....

darkriku2000
March 20th, 2009, 19:20
Read the rules, no talking of any isos here, even if you rephrase it as "backup" to make it sound more legal

gaia darkness
April 5th, 2009, 15:56
if you want to play a game cube game on ur wii that is a backup copy all you have to do is get the emulator on to your wii from there just press b when you run the emulator i never had a problem at all hope that helps

and darkriku2000

also its legal to make backup of your games as long as you don't make a profit read and learn before you speak with your mouth

krazedkat1
April 5th, 2009, 23:45
Read the rules, no talking of any isos here, even if you rephrase it as "backup" to make it sound more legal

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Idiot. I didn't ask where to acquire them or how to burn them... DID I?

darkriku2000
April 6th, 2009, 01:26
Right... it's still against the rules:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=263&a=4

1: No illegal/improper content such as warez, links to warez, FTP sites with illegal content, etc. This includes Utopia (boot disk) and illegal hacked browsers. No talking about the process of creating backups or getting backup/warez running on your console (i.e. NO posts about PSP ISO launchers).

krazedkat1
April 7th, 2009, 01:01
I'm not talking about using it or anything. I'm talking about an aftereffect. Get it through your head!

gaia darkness
April 8th, 2009, 05:52
I'm not talking about using it or anything. I'm talking about an aftereffect. Get it through your head!

so did what i tell you to do worked i had no problem with the game cube launcher or the wii loader

krazedkat1
April 12th, 2009, 06:01
Yeppers :D thanks...

VampDude
April 23rd, 2009, 17:23

Actually, all discussions are prohibited (to my knowledge - which I'm usually corrected). For further information, ask a member of staff as I'm sure they will be happy to assist.

DCEmu does not support piracy, even if the game in topic is a "legal" backup (strange to some I know). I don't make the rules, but they've been set since long before I came here.