PDA

View Full Version : Eloader Gta

doggy
February 15th, 2006, 00:13
hi!

I am new on this forum so i got alot of questions:

1.After I loaded savegame file(fanjita) from gta and than it loaded to another screen(emulator) so in order to play that emulator game I need an room file and EBOOT.PBP and copy it to psp\game\folder...?

2. snes or nintendo have their spacific eboot in order to play that game(as i searched their are alot of eboot like snes,neocd,Atari...) correct?
3.i got rooms file that can be played on computer so if i want to play it on my psp what could i do?
Please tell me more detail
thanks...

Emeriastone
February 15th, 2006, 02:30
I don't know if this will work in the same way, but try backing up your memory stick and then formatting it.

Copy only the required files onto the memory stick and run it. This works for a certain snes emulator (I had the same problem).

Can't tell you if it will work or not.

.:PSP1.0:.
February 15th, 2006, 09:48
The NeoGeo Cd emulator does not yet work with the GTA eloader why don't you search first before posting? Search here for god sakes! http://fanjita.org/ And click on one of the links while your there.. ;) (it helps him fund his site)

crossfadeking
February 15th, 2006, 11:06
i have found though fanjita's website has been helpful some of the emulators or homebrew that is listed as working or not working is not all that accurate!!