PDA

View Full Version : Orochi Saga + Classic help

Dream Mantis
March 17th, 2009, 06:35
I bought KOF:Orochi Saga today and am having a little issue i was hoping someone could help with.

I can not get player 2 button mapping to save. I go to the menu and move it to classic, at which point i have the option to save the setting with the "+" button. No matter what i do this setting will not hold. Every time i visit the main menu it reloads basic wii remote settings. I have tried with multiple controllers including a classic, Nyko wing, Hori stick, standard Gamecube and wave bird. :confused:

I can change controller settings with "-" after starting a game but its rather annoying to have to set it repeatedly.

This is a retail copy of the game.

I can get player one button mapping to hold no problem.

I have looked around the net for a few hours but no one else seems to have had an issue, or at least their not talking.

Knowing me there is a high likelihood it just a id 10 T error, but it seems to be a glich.

Could someone else please test this with their copy.

Dream Mantis
March 18th, 2009, 17:20
55 veiws and no response?:confused:

No 2d fighter fans on DCEMU? More likely you all have other versions of these games.

I find this to be a pertinent question, even more so with the imminent release of the Samurai Showdown Collection.

Could some one please take 10 min. and try their copy to see if player 2 controls will save.