PDA

View Full Version : Snes And Roms!????? :)

coolandthegang
February 16th, 2006, 12:18
Hi there, i've got the V2.5....eboot loader thingy
just a question , what is the Version of the emulator and name (as i have restricted right at work from the computer)i can t check the rar files.
Which games are known to work with this emulator?can i download any roms from whatever Version of the emulator?
I'd love to play Pop 'n' twinbee at the moment and few RPG that i used to play when was younger.
peace xxx

crossfadeking
February 16th, 2006, 14:20
most roms and copies of the eboot and emularor i have come across are in zip file format!!
i use to do the same thing when i was at college!! i had restricted acess there!! was a right pain!

Cap'n 1time
February 16th, 2006, 14:25
I would say MOST roms are supported now. I'm sure the games your hoping to play work :)

morg13
February 16th, 2006, 17:19
i had tryed about 350 romīs, and all worked nicly.
u can run all snes roms i think, the speed changes for different roms but with the right framskip every game is playtabe

DeViLbOy
February 18th, 2006, 20:42
Does Simcity2000 work im using firmware vers 2.0.

DeViLbOy
February 18th, 2006, 20:57
Aswell what do you call the ROMs because when i load them i called it
(game name).fig and it says ROM image loaded but then nothing happens.

Cap'n 1time
February 19th, 2006, 15:25
*.fig files are SNES roms.. but you dont really see them in that format very often. The most common format for SNES roms are *.smc and *.sfc ... there are a few more, but these are the ones you want to find.

imanoob
March 5th, 2006, 00:19
where do you get roms??

yaustar
March 5th, 2006, 04:55
No rom requests permitted on these forums. I am afraid you have to search them out on your own..