PDA

View Full Version : The Average PS Home Session Lasts One Hour (ORLY)

wraggster
March 21st, 2009, 15:10
Remember the world before the PlayStation Home open beta launched? You may, because it looked a lot like the world after PlayStation Home launched. Still, Sony has some numbers they'd like to share with you:

The Facts: PlayStation Home now has 4 million registered users. Those users spend an average of 55 minutes on Home per visit.

The Truth: Registered users are not active users. I'm a registered user of PS Home, but I haven't used the service once since our original tour...for which I spent well over an hour logged in. But with these numbers Sony can still say, that guy, Mark Wilson, he's a great customer! He's a registered user! He spends about an hour online every time he loads Home! I mean, he's only come by this one time. But it was great! He wore shorts!

http://i.gizmodo.com/5176816/the-average-ps-home-session-lasts-one-hour-orly

Triv1um
March 21st, 2009, 17:36
I rarely play for over 10 mins.

Malksta
March 21st, 2009, 18:27
Home is one of the lamest things I have ever experienced.

dmac
March 22nd, 2009, 18:17
it needs to be easier to link up to gaming. each game should have its own booth like in a food court in a mall where you can walk in and match up for gaming. they kind of have this now but you have to go to the main screen and bring up there location like for RE5 or Warhawk.

Ultima Chocochu
March 23rd, 2009, 05:21
AS sad as it is, I know people whom play Home for HOURS(cause I see them on it), but the majority of us(including me) don't even touch Home really.