PDA

View Full Version : Cool Herders Music request!

DCEmu_Newsposter
July 14th, 2004, 13:52
A request from Tursi:[br][br] Since the musician we had lined up went and got himself marred, and we're trying to keep to a schedule now (even though we haven't said much!), we are seeking a musician for the Cool Herders project. :) [br][br]We're looking at about 7-8 tracks. If you've seen the demo then you've got a general idea of the game's theme and mood, more details will go to the successful candidate. :) We intend to replace the existing themes in order to ensure that the musical style is consistent throughout. Existing tunes are fine with us if they fit the style and you don't mind Cool Herders using them. :) [br][br]As far as style goes, we're pretty flexible if you have ideas (and that's what we want - someone with ideas). The existing tunes are good, but a little thin, so we're looking for more polished music. Remixes would be fine. Music will be played back in OGG format. [br][br]You can grab the Dreamcast demo at http://harmlesslion.com/games/herders if you have not seen it. If you've got some sample music you want to show off, send an EMAIL to me: tursilion{at}harmlesslion.com with a LINK to the tune, please do not attach it. Please also include notes about how your available time is and how very roughly how long it takes you to create a tune. [br][br]Thanks! :)

WHurricane16
July 14th, 2004, 16:47
Cool :) I thought this game was dead :o

Eric
July 14th, 2004, 19:03
yeah this is sweet news i got that game way back it was kind of fun except i played it by myself cause everybody in my house are dumb and like nothing i have even though i have pretty much 4000 games

Eric
July 14th, 2004, 19:19
If its possible i do have 4 tracks that i listen to that a friend has made in his studio and if its okay i think 2 of them should be good for the game what kind of music are looking for?