PDA

View Full Version : DGEN help on GTA eloader 2.60!

Emeriastone
February 18th, 2006, 18:24
I'm running GTA eLoader with firmware v2.6 and according to Fanjita's list of working eboots, DGEN (Sega Genesis Emulator) is supposed to work.

I have managed it to run on my PSP, but I get no sound from any of the roms. I've tried messing with a lot of things in my attemps to get sound; I was wondering: Is it because I'm running GTA eLoader?

Is sound possibly no supported with v2.6 and DGEN? Am I just making a mistake?
Any hints would be appreciated.

crossfadeking
February 18th, 2006, 18:49
unfortunatly the sound doesnt work mate!!!
shame though, i love some of those old tunes on megadrive games.
i use to love splaterhouse series, use to scare the crap out of me as a kid!!!
lol

D0N
February 23rd, 2006, 17:11
sound does work if u have eloader:brown ale and dgen v0.70. hope that helps ;)

denger
February 28th, 2006, 14:49
sound does work if u have eloader:brown ale and dgen v0.70. hope that helps ;)

i have all of that, however, the psp cannot find my roms. is there a special folder it is supposed to be in???

denger
February 28th, 2006, 15:47
doesn't matter, i worked it out. they go in the dgen folder, itself.

denger
February 28th, 2006, 16:43
now, i'm having the same prob with Rin gb. what folder do these go in?

x-zero
February 28th, 2006, 17:52
you guys have to remove the rom out of the folder and format it.for example at the end you will see GEN just rename it as SMD but with out the folder and it should work.about the sound effect its not so great oh yah and i most forgot not all ROMS WORK!!!

Hungry Horace
March 2nd, 2006, 23:37
check this thread: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=90472#post90472

to get v 1.3 running on later firmware ;)

imanoob
March 5th, 2006, 22:57
i need help with dgen too. i dont know where to put the thing do u put it in games and extract? or do u put it in the eloader foler and extract? can someone help me?

Hungry Horace
March 6th, 2006, 01:19
2) Create a Folder on the memstick /PSP/GAME/DGEN0.7/ and copy the 0.7 version of dgen into it.

3) Copy the folders from the dgen1.3 zip into /PSP/GAME/
put your roms (still zipped) anywhere you like

that's where i put each version. and it worked.

PsP_crazy
March 18th, 2006, 19:45
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND FULL INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THIS. I HAVE GTA ELOADER ON A 2.6 THE SCREEN COMES UP BUT THEN IT CRASHES. COULD YOU EXPLAIN WHAT FOLDERS I HAVE TO PUT WHERE AND WHERE TO GET THEM FROM TO PLAY GAMES WHERE DO I GET ROMS FROM ??? MY E-MAIL IS [email protected] any help would be much apperciated
thanx

junkhead
March 26th, 2006, 09:37
I works for me with the sound but it eventually freeze or resets the psp

anotherpocho
October 16th, 2006, 04:49
Hey I had the same problem nobody could help me and I could not find anything online. I found out that with firmware 2.6 and eloader 96 and 97 using gta exploit you can use dgen version 1.10c.

If that doesnt work your doing something wrong because I have in fact used this combination and played allot of games although there were some that made it crash.

USE DGEN 1.10C WITH .97 ELOADER ON firmware 2.6