PDA

View Full Version : My closed posts

badgerdid
February 19th, 2006, 21:11
Hi

why are my posts being closed before i have time to respond?
Yes i have a copied movie, but this whole site is based on copying, i.e - dvd to psp, divx to psp, avi to psp

quote from another post :-

Download, install and run PSP Movie Creator. It can convert from DVD, DivX/XviD video, AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, DAT(VCD), RM, RMVB, Tivo2Go, DVR-MS, QT, MOV(Ver 2) and more. DVD subtitles are also supported by PSP Movie Creator .

Where the hell do you think the divx/xvid, avi, mpg files all come from?
Thats why i thought i would post my question here. It did look like the place to ask such a question but it seems if you dont know the answer just lock the posts.

Come on guys please dont insult my intelliegence with

Wow! good job badgerdid. You just told us you have a pirated ISO on your MS.

So does everyone on here, lol
or why on earth would you even be here.

Cap'n 1time
February 19th, 2006, 22:07
er.. you just went from someone that made a good point... to some wako that claims were all here for warez.. not cool.

I recall that you made a point.. why should we be able to upload ripped DVD's if we cant Rip UMD media.. You can easily do it and we are not saying that we do or dont... We are saying that it will not be discussed here. Hate to tell you this but the majority of "warezers" (or whatever stupid ass name they go by) are damaging the internet and peoples paychecks. Thats all fine and dandy for some.. And its down right evil to the rest of us, but you are all free to do what you will on the internet. HOWEVER this site dosnt want to be responsible in any way. We offer some software that may be used for illegal things, but none of that illegal content is on here. THE STUFF WE WILL NOT OFFER IS KNOWLEGE OF HOW TO OBTAIN/ CREATE YOUR OWN ILLEGAL MATERIAL.

And lastly its starting to seem dumb that you people think we all do your illegal bull shit.

As for the formats you mentioned above... none of them were created with hopes for the primary use of warez... Thats like saying the PSP was made for warez because you can put iso's on your memory stick.

Last no one is forcing you to stay here. If you like posting in our forum thats great! we love building our community.. but if you are going to question the laws of our forum or attempt to break any... we'll break your face.

You made a good point before and we are putting some thought into what you said. But the topic is dead and we would perfer it not be discussed at the moment. I reccomend if you have a thought like this you chat it up on irc.. no need to ugly up the forums.

Topic locked