PDA

View Full Version : DC Homebrew Relaunched

DCEmu_Newsposter
June 16th, 2004, 01:45
The Dreamcast scenes biggest site has now been relaunched with a nicer more polished look, a lot less clutter and a site that shows off the talents of the great Dreamcast scene to the fullest.[br][br]Those who have never visited DC Homebrew should know that DC Homebrew is the biggest Dreamcast site in the Dreamcast Scene with over 230 pages of downloads of Demos, Games, Ports, Multimedia and great Help pages too.[br][br]New features for the site include[br][br]Developer Spotlight [br]Dreamcast Site Spotlight [br]Awesome Homebrew Release [br]Latest Homebrew Release [br][br]So head on over now to the new url at http://www.dchomebrew.org

wraggster
June 16th, 2004, 01:51
Im happy with the look of it too :)

Cap'n 1time
June 16th, 2004, 04:20
dare i say... it looks sexier :P

Ian_micheal
June 18th, 2004, 12:06
last time i check 2 days ago there was a radquake beta from 2002 LOL.

Thats so old *even i dont have that bin. Maybe going throu it and updating the programs the site carrys with the newer version would be helpfull.

If some one uses the version of radquake on there and complains *I understand why im geting some funny emails now and then about the port, I then point them to radquake 4.4 which won the poll award as best of it's type by the public at dcemulation i have asked 6 times now to update it on that site ::).

and on there is beta 0.2 from 2002 ;D

Christuserloeser
June 18th, 2004, 13:24
I bet that would be updated as soon as possible. Thank you Ian.

@Wraggster: We have to update the DCEmu.co.uk Alice Dreams Demo v2.1 links as they don't seem to work. It could also replace Inhabitants as the lastest homebrew release over at DCHomebrew.org and my suggestion for the next devver feature would be Cryptic Allusions or IMRTech :)

Chris

wraggster
June 18th, 2004, 20:42
DC Homebrew got slashdotted too :)

today 2nd time this year :)