PDA

View Full Version : Help please jap psp

frozenbal
February 20th, 2006, 18:22
hi guys , first off nice site. Right down to buisness i managed to get my hands on a jap psp 1000 . When i got it , it was v2.00 so i used mph downgrader to get it to v1.5 i have also been using PSPersonalize Ver. 1.0 to change the backgroung to a calander but then used it again to chang back to the stock colours , i have also been using a version changer to change the psp to v7.5 to stop the auto upgrades .

My problem is that now i wish to upgrade to v2.00 to watch a couple of umds i have and play a couple of v2 games i also have on umd the only problem is when i go to upgrade i just get the stock colour screen with two lines with what looks like there should be writing between the two but there is none and a X and O at the bottom of the screen and i am unable to upgrade please help me as im a total noob .

thanks frosty

frozenbal
February 20th, 2006, 20:39
sorted it , less haste and more button bashing i say . The solution just incase anyone else gets the same trouble was button bashing (33 year old kid) serious i button bashed just like the good old tekken days . Im guessing that the changing of the stock background to a different background and back again caused the print of the upgrade , you know the warning please plug your ac charger etc warning dissapear so i was just going around in circles but once i upgraded i then downgraded again just to test it out and when i upgraded for the second time all of the print was there fine so i guess i will be leaving the backgound changers well alone either them or that program that makes your psp belive its version 7.5 .

Anyhow i think its great i can play the good old games like killer instint , mortal , street fighter , sonic , mario , prince of persia (original) and all of the other great titles on such new hardware thanks to forums and peeps like you all and to think the little snotty boy at gamestation was slaging the psp and promoting the ds .oh well dont be a hater .