PDA

View Full Version : Buttons acting weird especially at certian parts of FF9

kppgno
March 28th, 2009, 01:07
Alright, so after starting over 3 times, I decided to download the multi disc version and back up save files on Final Fantasy 9.. I was sure that THIS time i wasnt going to have anything stopping me from enjoying the game... but I was wrong...

Alright, so some odd reason, my buttons dont seem to really work... the start button doesnt work, it automitcally presses start when I set my PSP on hold...

Another thing... when I play FF9.. everytime I exit a menu, it always seems to press start on its own, it only happens after I exit a menu, so i have to use the hold button to get out of pause..

Another thing... everytime im IN town... the triangle button doesnt work...

When I press the Home button, its stuck on the menu, I cant exit the menu, cant select any options, only scroll up and down

Its not only in game... when I gotto that "Select" menu on the XMB, I cant exit it...

Please... someone help... I didnt spill water on it or anything, ive never had issues with the PSP itself, ive tried reformatting my mem stick, i upgraded it to CFW 4.01.. and its doing the same thing... it started doing this last night... I was playing my PSP during the day, left it on my desk until I went to play it ...:\