PDA

View Full Version : Having a problem with the GTA hack

IndianCheese
February 21st, 2006, 20:39
Don't get mad at me. I have 2.00, so there is really no need for me to use this, but I like suspend mode so I will ask it. How do I keep the eLoader from starting automatically in GTA?

DeViLbOy
February 21st, 2006, 23:03
Turn youre PSP off and take the Memory stick out turn the PSP on start GTA and when eveything loads up insert the Memory stick and ta-da!.
If you dont wany to take th Memory stick out in futre save a game so it will be a newer save than the Eloader.
Hope it helps!.
Tell me if any problems.

bobbobjack
March 3rd, 2006, 00:35
Hey

I'm having the same issue as indiancheese and wondered if anyone got devilboy's trick to work? Mine just keeps on loading the eLoader even if the files are almost 2 weeks older than my GTA saves.

Thanks

pdid
March 3rd, 2006, 11:28
Firstly make sure you have an original gta save game.
Then connect psp to computer, go into PSP/SAVEDATA, copy GTA save files (should be ULE00151S*.bak ( * is the slot of the save game ie 1-5)) and paste to your desktop, hence creating a backup.
Now go back to your psp, delete the files you`ve copied to your desktop but not ULE00151S1.bak as this is the eloader.
Finally go back to your desktop copy the gta save files and write them back into PSP/SAVEDATA.
When gta starts it should load your old save game.

Hope this helps P

bobbobjack
March 4th, 2006, 15:48
Hey thanks! Don't why, don't know how, but it worked!

bobbobjack
March 5th, 2006, 18:08
Alright, i found something. It worked fine until i launched snes9xtyl and my my Civ1 game. I saved my state and then wanted to continue my GTA game but it booted up the E-Loader automatically, so i guess when it saves states, it modifies the files wich then become newer than my GTA saves....

oh well, guess i can live with that ;)

imanoob
March 5th, 2006, 20:46
when i start up gta it loads my file but it doesnt automaticly start e loader it auto maticly starts edison carters cheat device on my file... i dont think thats suposed to happen. and i dont think this is the right place to put this but im just saying what happens to me =)

theworldismyburrito
March 8th, 2006, 02:39
:D THANKS devilboy that woked like magic! Awsome i love pong hehehe. thanks

Fanjita
March 16th, 2006, 18:26
Install the latest loader version, it lets you choose whether to autorun eLoader or not. If you choose 'not', then you can play GTA normally, and just load eLoader when you want to use homebrew.