PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat: Deception Unchained US ver.

wraggster
February 22nd, 2006, 06:34
Success HK (http://www.success-hk.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=112&A=50&Task=Click) have posted this new Commercial Release for the PSP:

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/PSP-mortal-L.jpg

Delivering the most complete fighting experience and progressing the lethal intensity which the franchise has been known for since its 1992 debut in arcades, Mortal Kombat: Deception is set to revolutionize the fighting game genre. With unlimited online competition, Mortal Kombat: Deception features multiple fatalities per character; multi-tiered interactive backgrounds and extensive new game modes.

YourStillWithMe
February 22nd, 2006, 07:33
Umm is this out yet? I actually MIGHT buy this release if it has some decent MK characters in it and doesnt have such stupid ones as that barfing guy and isnt as stupid as Shaolin Monks and Deady Alliance.

JollyRoger
February 22nd, 2006, 08:11
I put an order down like three months ago for this game, I cant wait. To behonest though I am most anxious for Devil May Cry.

D0N
February 22nd, 2006, 11:50
Kool! i wanted Mortal Kombat on the go.

Voltron
February 22nd, 2006, 13:46
SO it has ONLINE multiplayer? I'm sold. A lot of great UMD game releases on the horizon.

urherenow
February 22nd, 2006, 15:29
I already have MK on the go... (Midway treasures has 1, 2 and 3 ;) )

But I'll definitely pick this one up! I haven't played an MK game since MK4 hit the arcades...

PSmonkey
February 22nd, 2006, 16:08
i love it. I think this is the second time I have seen a report that this site got a usa game in thats still not for sale in the state (according to EB atleast).

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/257511.asp

Knutselmaaster
February 22nd, 2006, 20:19
Well i've allways loved the mk series, untill i played the arcade classics mk's on my psp. Becouse it isn't possible to do the diagonals with the dpad.
So most of the moves don't work and that leaves it to be the most frustrating game series on psp! I remember all the moves but they just don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So for this new release i've got my doubts becouse i'm sure there will be diagonals involved. I've read somewhere that the white psp doesn't have this problem but to buy a second psp just to play certain games? naaa

vettacossx
February 22nd, 2006, 20:20
monkey thanks for the n64 emulator gr8work best of luck homie :eek:

NeoXCS
February 22nd, 2006, 22:23
I'm sure the game will use analog stick. Haha, thats pretty much standard now. So diagonals shouldnt be too hard! :D

Knutselmaaster
February 23rd, 2006, 19:08
I don't know if it's wise to use the analog stick for fighting games becouse the button handling can get quite rough when your putting all your agression in it and furthermore i've never liked fighting with analog stick, not on my n64 , my dreamcast nor on my xbox. But hey i should give it a try before jugeing.

YourStillWithMe
February 24th, 2006, 03:21
if it uses the analog on the psp that will be the goofiest thing ever.

Kaiser
February 24th, 2006, 06:04
if it uses the analog on the psp that will be the goofiest thing ever.

Using Scorpion's spear with analog is annoying enough on PS2, Can't even imagine it on the PSP's itty-bitty nub.