PDA

View Full Version : Raven's Blade News

DCEmu_Newsposter
May 14th, 2004, 17:38
My thanks to Dr Z who posted this news at DC Homebrew (http://homebrew.dcemulation.com) [br][br] Raven's Blade, the new homebrew game being worked on by Tvspelsfreak & Maximo2703, has had some updated news posted about it, Tvspelsfreak had this to say about the games status:[br][br]"Okay, here's what we've got so far: [br]* The basic screen setup, I don't think it's final yet but a little tweaking will do it. It shows the health, magic, exp, lives and stage. At the bottom of the screen there's six slots, these are customizable, you can set the weapons to the slot just like you want it and then switch between them with the R&L triggers. [br]* There are 9 weapons in the game, all of them are added and more or less complete. [br]* During gameplay the stage will consist of a number of parallax scrolling layers (right now I'm using 6 of them but I can change to more or less depending on what's needed) a tile layer (the player layer) and a foreground layer where it's needed." [br][br]Check out the official site Here (http://karmakast.cjb.net/)

Maximo2703
May 19th, 2004, 23:51
lol what you guys have linked up as the official site for raven's blade is not it.. thats actually my bands old webpage lol. the raven's blade site hasnt been officialing published yet. comin soon though along with our other project Moo Invaders

wraggster
May 20th, 2004, 00:00
lol i blame zoidy :P

Dr._Zoidberg
May 20th, 2004, 09:22
Don't blame me, I didn't call it the official site, I just attached the link to Maximo2703's name so he could get a few hits. :P

WHurricane16
May 20th, 2004, 12:26
Ah, I was thinking about working on Moo Invaders ;) I liked the idea.

wraggster
May 20th, 2004, 17:23
lol just shows when pinching news to verify it too :P:P

Dr._Zoidberg
May 20th, 2004, 17:48
That's what you get for changing the end bit & not leaving it intact hehe. ;)

wraggster
May 20th, 2004, 19:09
lol i post so much i forget :P

having 7 sites makes newsposting a blur

Dr._Zoidberg
May 20th, 2004, 20:06
Oh well, wasn't really that big of a mistake, although I do wish EMU-LMAO was still around at times like these. ;D ;)

wraggster
May 20th, 2004, 20:45
yeah id be the king :P

Maximo2703
May 20th, 2004, 21:00
dont worry about it guys no big deal i just figured i would point it out so people going to it wouldnt be like WTF this isnt the site... im still developing the site for it between college work ,and working with my band. im also developing a new site for my band cause we are completely different now.

And, to will sams if you wanna help with Moo Invaders let me know just drop me a line thru pm either on here or dcemulations boards or email me whichever

Christuserloeser
May 21st, 2004, 01:25
I like the music but the recordings are er ...really bad. You guys need some good professional recordings so one can hear the power your music has.
I'd suggest ADAT eight track recordings with good microphones and some cool young guy that's doing the mixing and mastering for a nice demo.

Maximo2703
May 24th, 2004, 04:38
lol christuser i know the recordings are crap they were old as crap for one ,and second of all they were done on a tapedeck with just a tape tossed in and press record. thats all from an old line up anywaze. i have a new line up with a new name we'll have a site up in the near future.. right now we're looking for a new bass player the one auditioned this weekend was horrible.