PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.1.8 (NeoGeo CD Emulator for the PSP)

wraggster
February 23rd, 2006, 00:15
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) has released a new update of his NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP. (Neogeo CD Emulator)

Heres the rough translation for now:

0.1.8 Modification point:
* State item of the Delete was added to the menu of saving.
* State after saving, by the fact that the x button is pushed, without returning to the menu, directly, in the game
It tried to be able to return.
* State with saving, to select the load in the slot which has the data, immediately after in the slot of the Empty
It corrects the bug which cannot designate saving as when it tries it will move and to execute saving.

* With the power source of the PSP that sleep / the resumption has stopped operating normally report It was, but because cause is not well recognized, you think present condition it has not been repaired, the ・ Until cause is ascertained, after opening the menu, please sleep, or utilize state saving.

Download and Give Feedback via Comments (Does this coder ever sleep?)

aries2k4
February 23rd, 2006, 00:57
NJ not even the Energizer bunny could keep this up.
what can I say? Great work!!

siulmagic
February 23rd, 2006, 01:45
dude your great i cant say enithing more your something out if this world do you sleep man great job make it perfect

dman32
February 23rd, 2006, 04:39
does this work with the gta eboot loader?

Voltron
February 23rd, 2006, 08:36
does this work with the gta eboot loader?

Yes, I'd also be interested in knowing how well this works on 2.00 PSP's with TIFF loader or 2.01+ PSP's with GTA Loader.

Thanks NJ. Your helping continue the PSP homebrew scenes strength.

Eternal-Blue
February 23rd, 2006, 13:18
What is better. This emu or neocdpsp 0.91? (loading times in big zipped files like Last Blade. what have more fps?..)