PDA

View Full Version : im newbie and i need help

viciouskilla
February 23rd, 2006, 04:31
ite i got a PSP v2.01 and i need help w/ a PSP game on my computer. I want to put it on my PSP and play it. I don't know anything about homebrewing or anything srry everyone im new at this...i did research and it told me t used this eboot launcher but i dunno if need it and how to put it on my PSP. please help im so confussed :confused: thank you

pavey
February 23rd, 2006, 09:30
mm 2.01 wont let u do that, u need a 1.5 firmware. and with 2.01 u cant downgrade to 1.5, if its new (within 7 days) you may be able to take to shop and ask 4 a 1.5 psp, people i know have done that

D0N
February 23rd, 2006, 10:08
there is an eloader for v2.xx, use that. its called eloader v0.9.5: "Brown Ale"

yaustar
February 23rd, 2006, 16:12
Just to verify, when you say PSP game, is that an ISO? If not, you can play homebrew as dawd has said. If yes, then ISO/loading discussions are not permitted on these forums and follow pavey's answer.

viciouskilla
February 23rd, 2006, 18:25
Just to verify, when you say PSP game, is that an ISO? If not, you can play homebrew as dawd has said. If yes, then ISO/loading discussions are not permitted on these forums and follow pavey's answer.

naa it not an ISO i have the actual game on my desktop...but what about that GTA Loader can i use that to play it on my PSP?

yaustar
February 23rd, 2006, 23:03
Brown Ale IS the GTA loader.

Kaiser
February 23rd, 2006, 23:16

NO ISO DISCUSSION YOUR KILLING THE PSP