PDA

View Full Version : Are there any applications that can stream live videos from a remote computer onto DS

burntlegacy
April 1st, 2009, 03:50
^topic^

crookedmouth
April 1st, 2009, 21:20
Win2DS? Maybe

SifJar
April 8th, 2009, 11:38
nah, refresh rate isnt anywhere near good enough for video

ChaoticanarchyX
April 12th, 2009, 03:06
I recall seeing a video a while ago when someone was trying to stream webcam images to a DS and the frame rate was slow as hell. I know there are many factors as to why that could have been, does anyone know if that was ever released as a homebrew?? That would be pretty cool homebrew. Have your webcam streaming to your DS could be pretty useful lol

DanTheManMS
April 17th, 2009, 20:12
I recall seeing a video a while ago when someone was trying to stream webcam images to a DS and the frame rate was slow as hell. I know there are many factors as to why that could have been, does anyone know if that was ever released as a homebrew?? That would be pretty cool homebrew. Have your webcam streaming to your DS could be pretty useful lol

Might that video have been http://dannysied.googlepages.com/DSstreamingpossibilities.mpg by any chance? >_>

But yeah, DSCam exists and works, but I wouldn't use it for streaming video or anything.

Win2DS (or DS2Win or another name like that) has a built-in video streamer, but it really doesn't work too well.