PDA

View Full Version : Alice Demo 2 Released

DCEmu_Newsposter
April 10th, 2004, 22:05
Patbier has released to the Dreamcast scene one of the best game demos to be seen for ever in the Dreamcast scene, heres the news from this release:[br][br] Level 1 completed . It contains 5 sub-levels. [br]- French voices (thanks to Delphine), subtitles in english, german and spanish (thanks to Aline and Freeze). [br]- The game is both action / adventure and multi_platformer. [br]- Beta testers needed about 30 minutes to complete the level. [br]- NTSC and VGA are Auto detected ; PAL dreamcast will show a 50 / 60 Hz menu. [br]- Music during multi_platformer levels (thanks to Philippe). [br]- Sound effects (thanks to Yema). All sound effects aren't created, there will be more in adventure levels. [br]- Thanks to Nicolas(Vachkirit), Djames, Julien(Rumik), Julien(Toto), L@ Cible, JMD, Diwee, Max(Freeze) for beta testing. [br]- Thanks to Cryptic Allusion (Dan Potter) for the extraordinary KOS ! [br][br]Download from our Alice Page (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/alice.shtml)

wraggster
April 11th, 2004, 21:02
Well ive got to say its the best visuals ive seen in a homebrew game, fantastic work guys :)

Darksaviour69
April 20th, 2004, 16:06
Topic moved to Dreamcast Homebrew Forum

i just try the game last night, looks great! ;D

but once u get the key and open the gate, what do u do? (instead of just falling to your death)

JMD
April 20th, 2004, 17:09
search near the gate to find a road.

Clessy
April 23rd, 2004, 05:16
I seriously hope these guys intend to sell this. I love these types of games. Reminds me of the good old fashion Kings Quest games or the orginal Quest For Glory games.

DCDayDreamer
April 23rd, 2004, 12:17
A commercial run of the completed game would be an outstanding achievement for Dreamcast homebrew.